Remote Android Engineer Job in Bangladesh Individual1 year ago Jobs Dhaka 256 views Reference: 18
Salary: Contact us Negotiable
A US-based digital healthcare company, dedicated to tackling the hypertension epidemic and chronic diseases, is looking
for an Android Engineer. The company's platform facilitates communication between care teams to monitor patients between doctor visits while interpreting vast amounts of data inputs through various health monitoring devices. The selected candidate must be able to tackle the daily challenges of a fast-paced startup environment while leading the architecture, design, and development of a cloud platform.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator and capable of working on multi-faceted problems with ease.
This will be a full-time role.
• Develop and maintain key aspects of the technology base
• Assist team leads with architecture and design of the cloud platform used by the customers
• Monitor and efficiently maintain continuous unit and integration, test, deployment practices
• Write clean, readable codes, troubleshoot and fix bugs, deliver high-quality solutions and toolsets
• Design, develop, and deliver user interfaces that are fully functional, provide a high-quality user experience, and overcome scalability issues Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• Previous experience working with Android/Kotlin development tools and frameworks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Eager to learn, while exhibiting a positive attitude
• Prior experience in healthcare software development is nice to have